Saturday, June 16, 2012

Delayed

Well we didn't get far. We boarded, waited, waited, and are waiting. The plane needs new tires. They are changing them out now.  I'm waiting in line to talk to the Frontier Airlines Personal. They've helped 3 people I'm the last hour and 15min. Frustrations are low. Students are having fun doing flash mobs and coordinated dances in the terminal. They are so awesome. I'd probably be more frustrated if they were. We handed out lunch money. We will be eating here. I'll keep you updated as to what happens when we get to Denver. We are suppose to leave at noon, but the tires are on and the pilot just got on. Those are two important components to fly an airplane I'm learning. Please keep us in your prayers. God is good in all of this and He has a plan, it just doesn't line up with my itinerary. I'm going to trust His itinerary is better than mine.
By His Mercy,
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment